Welcome to freshershost.com, In this article, we are going to give the detailed information about SBI Recruitment 2018-19 Notification.
SBI recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.sbi.co.in for the recruitment of 05 vacancies at State Bank of India. The candidate who is looking for Post Doctoral Research Fellow can apply online application from 16th July 2018 and before 30th July 2018.
Freshers Host wishing you a very all the best! Good Luck!
Organization : State Bank of India (SBI)
Post name : Post Doctoral Research Fellow
No of Posts : 5
Website : www.freshershost.com
Qualification: Ph.D in Banking/Finance/IT/Economics related to BFSI sector.
Age Limit: 28 to 40 years as on 30th June 2018
PayScale: Rs. 100000/- Per Month
Online Submission starts – 16th July 2018
Last Date of Submission of Application Fee – 30th July 2018
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy – 7th August 2018
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.sbi.co.in from 16th July 2018 to 30th July 2018. Copies of application (registered online) along with self-attested photocopies of all documents should reach by post to “State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai (Maharashtra, INDIA), PIN-400021” on or before 07.08.2018.
for more details: Click Here
- Before applying for Post Doctoral Research Fellowship, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects.
- IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE THAT AN APPLICANT DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND / OR THAT HE / SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT / FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS / HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS / ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER SELECTION, HIS / HER FELLOWSHIP IS LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
- The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
- Post Doctoral Research Fellowship to selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such fellowship will also be subject to the rules of the Bank in force.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving communication, viz. call letters/ Interview date advice etc.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
- Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of the interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the Post Doctoral Research Fellowship.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF INTERVIEW, AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
- The Fellowship may be terminated by the Bank at any time giving one month’s notice or by paying an amount equal to one month’s compensation (excluding funding for the seminar) without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- In case of any PDRF candidate leaving pre-term without completing the research or found below expected levels during mid-term evaluation, he/she will be terminated with one month notice. Bank reserves the right to recover the costs incurred till such period in case of unsatisfactory performance.
- The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his / her application is found to be false at a later stage.
- Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening / shortlisting with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience, etc.
- In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
- Domestic candidates, who may be called for interview after shortlisting will be reimbursed the cost of travel by Air (economy class) fare for the shortest route or actual expenses incurred by other modes (whichever is less) in India on the basis of the actual journey. Local transportation will not be reimbursed. Please note that no travelling expenses will be reimbursed unless photo-copies of tickets and originals are produced for verification and record. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post will not be permitted to appear for the interview and will not be reimbursed any fare.
- BANK HAS RIGHT TO CANCEL THE SELECTION PROCESS ENTIRELY AT ANY STAGE.