Welcome to freshershost.com, In this article, we are going to give the detailed information about Synopsys Job Openings.
Synopsys, Inc provides products and offerings that speed up innovation within the global electronics market. As a chief in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor intellectual property (IP), Synopsys’ complete, built-in portfolio of approach-stage, IP, implementation, verification, manufacturing, optical and discipline-programmable gate array (FPGA) solutions support handle the important thing challenges designers face comparable to energy and yield management, process-to-silicon verification and time-to-results.
Freshers Host wishing you a very all the best! Good Luck!
Organization : Synopsys
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Designation : Intern Engineer
Experience : Freshers
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Best in industry
Website : www.freshershost.com
Required Skills and Responsibilities:
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have strong fundamentals in Digital electronics.
- Should have HDL Languages coding experience preferably in Verilog/Vera/System Verilog
- Must focus of work would be VLSI design/Verification in one of the following areas related to connectivity protocols: USB/Ethernet/AMBA/MIPI/Memory Controllers.
- Must have architecture exploration of the sub-blocks within one of these IPs to optimize for area, speed and power
- Should have knowledge on VLSI Design & verification of these sub-blocks / exploration of latest features and standards.
- Based on project assigned, the job would involve one or more of the following activities: Verilog/System Verilog/ Vera coding
- Must have exposure to UVM methodology, working with EDA tools like Design Compiler for Synthesis, SpyGlass for Lint, VCS for simulation
- Must be proven to be deadline and results driven working in a high paced, independent working environment
- Must have strong English communicator (written and verbal)
- Should write and execute manual test cases and test plans based on product specifications
- Must enhance, maintain and adapt existing automated tests as the product under test evolves
- Must report issues found by the automated tests to the product developers
- Should develop and maintain automated test code written in a combination of Java and other languages
How to Apply: