Welcome to freshershost.com, In this article, we are going to give the detailed information about Tessolve Job Recruitment For Freshers As Test Engineer
Tessolve is a semiconductor testing company in India. It was started in the year 2004, and is headquartered in the city of Bangalore and Coimbatore. Tessolve was founded by a team with experience in the Test, Test hardware Development, Package Assembly, DFT & FA. Based out of Bangalore, Tessolve is an Independent, full-service semiconductor test engineering company providing high-end, mixed-signal testing systems and related services with a focus on developing software applications that analyze chip designs and drive the mission-critical equipment used to test semiconductor products.
Freshers Host wishing you a very all the best! Good Luck!
Organization : Tessolve
Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Batch : 2018,2017
Designation : Test Engineer
Experience : Freshers
Location : Bangalore
Salary : 2.27 LPA
Website : www.freshershost.com
Required Skills and Responsibilities:
- Mus have knowledge on ATE based testing (Verigy/Advantest, Teradyne/Eagle, any other testers including custom made testers)
- Must be involved in bench testing – TestStand, LabView tools
- Must be a hardware design engineer – Board design (Digital, Mixed-signal, RF)
- Must have knowledge on application engineer in ATE
- Will be involved in FPGA testing using JTAG/boundary scan
- Must have knowledge of system level testing
- Will be getting involved in embedded testing & debugging
- Must also be able to write Feature / Unit Test cases and automation scripts
- Must have the ability to understand product features and functionalities from design documents and wherever necessary analyzing certain code modules, execute testing according to test plan and document results with some supervision.
- Must have experience in working in Unix/Linux and Windows environments.
- Should be responsible primarily for the feature testing of DBS Kernel features.
- Must participate in the understanding of feature enhancements and the creation of test cases and plan as needed.
- Must execute tests according to approved test plans.
- Must have the aptitude for understanding complex software from the functional and technical perspective